My wishes for my children:
- I wish my children would be able to pursue their passions in life!
- I wish them healthy relationships with their friends and with a significant other.
- I wish them to enjoy their lives to the fullest, and to grab every opportunity coming their way.
- I wish that they would keep an insatiable thirst for knowledge and the "truth"
- I wish them to understand and to have compassion for another's point of view.
- I wish that they would expect the world to be good, and that the world would show up accordingly!
- I wish them to be happy and to have peace in their lives!
- I wish that they would recognise being treated badly in a relationship, and to know when to move on.
- I wish them lots of fun!
- I wish them lots of overseas travels!
- I wish that they would have much more material things than I ever had. (But that they would appreciate it, because they worked hard to get it.)
- I wish them smooth sailing! If the waves come crashing, that they would have inner strength and support structures to help them cope. (I also believe that we can't live a life well without having some sort of obstacle to overcome.)
- I wish them love!