The Toddler has been voluntarily washing our dishes for the past week.
(It is not everything, only the stuff that does not fit in the dishwasher.)
And she does a good job of it too!
I thought I would put it up here, so that we can use it in future as
- "Look, you used to love doing the dishes!"
- "You started very young! No reason you can't do it now!"
- "Even at three and a half you did a good job of it!"
- "You used to volunteer to do the dishes!"
- "You kept on asking for more dishes and stuff to wash!"