2022. The first month is gone, dusted already! I need to grab hold of the reigns for this year, or it will go by as quickly as last year.
I loved last year's word: Patience. I helped me so much to keep me grounded and sane. We were waiting and wanting for so many things to happen, but we had to adjust and wait. "Patience" kept me going.
It looks like things are going to start to happen this year. I was planning to choose "resilience" as my word of the year, but realized resilience comes with patience. I am resilient as can be! I can do this!
With patience also came the idea of being in the moment. Grabbing that tiny glimmers of hope and joy in each single moment. Joy was my word for 2014, but this year I am reclaiming it! There is so much joy to be found in every day, in every single moment. Taking step by step we will get there.
Five things that's giving me JOY right now:
1. Things are going back to normal after the Covid-19 pandemic kept us stuck in so many ways. Fingers crossed!
2. My daughter is having a daughter in the middle of the year. It is so exciting, and I can't wait to be a grandma.
3. My youngest, Miss Fine, has started with high school, and she is really finding her groove. I love her personality and the lovely person she is! I love our talks. We can learn so much from the young ones, and she helps with a reality check every now and again.
4. It seems something is going to start happening with our long-term plans. Fingers crossed.
5. Love my life with my family. Love that we can do life together. I am thankful to them every single day.
What is your word for 2022?