Tuesday 17 May 2011

The Yin and the Yang and 40 Awesome Blogs for Midlife Moms

Life is strange. You always get the up with the down. The Yin and the Yang! Just yesterday I discovered that my blog is being plagiarized on a great scale by someone ripping it off word-for-word, as well as using my photos of the Toddler as their own. I find it very upsetting, and I am going to do something about it... (Threat! You better take it off, you lazy Thief! This is my life!)

And then I get an email of being included in a list of  40 Awesome Blogs for Midlife Moms! Awesome!

Bouncing back... It is a great list, and I am already reading a couple of them!

I must admit that I sometimes cringe at the "midlife" bracket! I am not there yet!! No! NO!

Yes, I am older, but in the end we are all women and mothers, doing it the best we can!
Although, I do think that I have acquired some extra wisdom (of course, Yes!) with the extra years which helps big time raising the little one again! (wink smile)

(Picture: Microsoft Clip Art)

6 comments:

  1. The absolute audacity to copy your blog!Maybe you should see it as a compliment? Off to look at the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that person has no life of their own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what I don't understand, is why people take other people's blog? just doesnt make sense to me.
    on the other hand, well done for getting on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really unbelievable. I cannot imagine spending my time copying someone else's blog as my own. It's downright boring and creepy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate people who copying people's blog or work. At least give some credit to the people from which they are copying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe someone wouldn't think you would notice this is terrible

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs