- She always had an extra helping hand when money matters were tight when you were at home.
- She made sure you had your cupboard stocked up for the season before she bought clothes for herself!
- She fetched and taxied you and friends to whenever you wanted to go! (Without complaining!)
- She was always preparing food, and making those lunches for school.
- She worked full-time to help provide for us.
- She believed in us, and helped us believe in ourselves!
- She taught us: Women can do anything!
My Teen placed the following quote on my wall on Facebook today:
“This heart, my own dear Mother, bends with love’s true instinct, back to thee!” – Thomas Moore
I hope you had a great Mother's Day? Mine was spent with Hubby and the girls! Cannot hope for a better way to spend a Mother's Day!
Mother's Day 2010