- The same day we had to encourage her to not see it "as the end of the world"!
(Orientation, which includes initiation practices, are very much alive at university!)
- I had to suppress a few tears. My daughter is finally moving on!
- I had to smile at her exuberance!
- I am feeling a bit apprehensive and sorry for her, wondering if she would be able to cope with the verbal abuse?
- She got a warning for not remembering a senior's name! Three warnings gets you kicked out... Which made her very upset!
- We are saying that it's all bluff (and had a secret smile about it)!
- I am so excited about her being able to study and enter a new phase.
- My daughter don't know if she will be able to cope with the next three weeks!
- I told her that she would definitely be able to cope with it. She is very strong.
She "survived" her dad with his emotional games! She can do it!
I don't understand why you have to "break" someone to build them up again?
I also hated initiation in my days at varsity, but I thought it was a thing of the past?
You will be okay, my girl! I know you will!
Varsity, here I come!