Monday 9 January 2012

My word: Sorted

Lynette of Creative Moments inspires me each year about her word for the New Year. Her word is embrace.
Bron at Maxabella Loves also has a link-up with her word for the year: better.

Great words!


But I think I have a great inspirational word for this year.

My word for last year did not move. It did not even made a feeble flutter attempt. It did not move from the starting block!
Energy

Energy, you fell flat on your face!

I am reminded of a quote by Neale Donald Walsch:  "...in the absence of that Which You Are Not, that which you are—is not!"

But I am standing up again (it's a New Year!), dusting off all the cob-webs, and this year is going to be sorted BIG TIME!

It is not a word announcing that something is going to happen. No, it has been sorted already!

I am working on my achievable goals for the year. I am so sorted!
The Student is sorted at varsity, and The Toddler is sorted at Big School!

We are a family sorted! :D


Do you have a word for the year?
Does it work having a word for the year?

(Photo: Patrick Pretorius Photography)

4 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with sorted! I hope it's a great year for you all. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your word...I wish I can get SORTED too;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your word! Wish I was sorted. Mine is Hope - I need a lot of that this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will and have it all sorted I'm sure!
    My word is decision - they're hard to make sometimes but I'm determined to get there!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs