Friday 6 January 2012

Morning's first photo #30 - Day 2 at the Big School

I still could not get her to give me a smile, but she was happy to go today.

She asked me when we left at home where we are going.
When I told her that we are going to school, she said "No, she wants to go to the Big School!"

We placed her bag in an empty classroom, and she asked me where the person was. She wants to go to somebody. I had to reassure her I would not leave her in an empty classroom.

So we went to where the other children were gathering, and the teacher gave them some clay to play with!

Day 2, and it is going well already!
Shew, nothing like a happy child that makes for a happy working mother!
2012 is going to be a good year!

2 comments:

  1. There's no way a mum can be happy in her job if she's not absolutely certain that her children are well cared or and content. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best at the new school

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs