Tuesday 26 July 2011

The merry ways of Retha Buys: "Happy birthday dear Silliboobs...."

Pink Ribbon
I have a colleague who decided to have her boobs chopped before they become the dreaded C!

She took charge of her life and health, and I am amazed every day to see how positive and inspiring she is about the life-changing decision she made!

She picked up a couple of lessons along the way, and shared it on her blog.


The merry ways of Retha Buys: "Happy birthday dear Silliboobs....": "Yes, they are one month old today, or rather, one month young! And what a month is has been.... I decided to dedicate this day to lessons ..."

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of respect for anybody that takes this drastic route...I don't think I would be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynette, it is funny how one's perspective changes with a figurative knife against your throat... And we are able to carry a lot more than we sometimes think... Not easy, but easier than chemo etc would have been! I so wish for woman to realise they have the power and the choice! Thank you for the respect! It carries me and others!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs