Friday 1 July 2011

Crazy days of light

Light!
I always love the photos with the sun rays clearly visible!
It is Friday, and Fridays always feels a bit of crazy. The excitement of a weekend up ahead, and sleeping in for a little bit longer! And soaking up some of that sun that we don't see during the week while we are couped up in our offices...

I am linking up with Kristi and Live and Love out Loud with her Crazy days of summer theme.
Crazy Days of Summer

I am ignoring the fact that it is not summer here! Luckily we still have the winter sun.

The photos were taken the previous weekend at Season's Eco Golf Estate.


I am looking forward to a quiet weekend with my family, and connecting with some friends again.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!
What are you planning?

6 comments:

  1. We have Ouma visiting so there will be some fun in the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're right, LOVE those sun rays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the light streaks right through the picture! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sun ray pics! These are great. Thanks for joining Alicia and I again for the Crazy Days of Summer Photo Challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with for next week's theme: PATRIOTISM. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs