(Or the case of Sour Grapes-face. ME!)
Rhetorical questions to companies:
- Why can’t you say what you have to say during normal working hours?
- Why do you have to do team-building with people who do not work with you in the same branch/department?
- Why take a staff member out of his office for days, AND then have to cope with absenteeism afterwards because of THE FLU? (Or THE HANGOVER)
- Why do you spend exorbitant amounts on travel and lodging and gifts and entertainment? It does not make sense in this day of cut-backs and poor economies, or is somebody not giving us the whole picture?
- Why do you take parents away from their families?
- Why do you have harem night parties with lots of booze when the spouses are not around? (We always get to hear the stories afterwards…)
Who also feels a bit annoyed with all these “conferences” the partner has to attend?
(Please tell me it is not only me that hates it when Hubby has to go away!)