Thursday 3 March 2011

Twitterquette

5 Twitter updates in my time line that I find very irritating:
 
  • Monosyllabic yes’s or no’s! Or any other mono exclamations.
          @quette No! – No what?
  • Private discussions, such as organizing play dates. (That’s why there is DMs.)
           @quette Are you free on Saturday? – Why do we want to see this?    
  • Replies that do not include a hint of what the conversation is about.
          @quette it sure is a good thing that it turned out this way. – What? Who? How?
  • Hinting at some sort of personal disaster, and letting it hang.
          @quette OMG! – WTF?
  • Not acknowledging a reply when you requested some sort of feedback.
          “     “ - Why did I bother?

These are some of the things that irk me endlessly.
What are your pet peeves on Twitter?


4 comments:

  1. Interesting, Cat. RT does not bother me at all, especially since we don't follow all the same people. I have found some of the most important info by RTs!
    I also read someone complaining about feeds from Facebook, and I also don't have a problem with that!
    It seems it depends on personal choice ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You are talking a language I don't understand...so I will just steer clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon That is the beauty of Twitter. We only have to listen to those we want to listen to! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs