5 Twitter updates in my time line that I find very irritating:
- Monosyllabic yes’s or no’s! Or any other mono exclamations.
@quette No! – No what?
- Private discussions, such as organizing play dates. (That’s why there is DMs.)
@quette Are you free on Saturday? – Why do we want to see this?
- Replies that do not include a hint of what the conversation is about.
@quette it sure is a good thing that it turned out this way. – What? Who? How?
- Hinting at some sort of personal disaster, and letting it hang.
@quette OMG! – WTF?
- Not acknowledging a reply when you requested some sort of feedback.
“ “ - Why did I bother?
These are some of the things that irk me endlessly.
What are your pet peeves on Twitter?