Sunday 27 March 2011

Earth hour 2011 in Johannesburg

On Saturday at 20:30 it was Earth hour across the Globe! We also switched off the lights for the hour! In Johannesburg, South Africa. #earthhour

We listened to a cello and violin impromptu concerto by a friend and her daughter at candlelight!

I cannot think of a better way to spend a Saturday evening.

I must admit that we forgot a light on in an upstairs bedroom, and we only saw it at the end of the hour. Sorry Earth hour, but it must still count that we have switched off the rest of the lights? Next time we will do it better!

The Toddler was extremely impressed with the music, especially when she also got a turn on the violin. She kept on saying “my beurt” (my turn)... And she was allowed to try again and again!
Hopefully she turns out to be more musical than the rest of the family!

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs