Sunday 13 March 2011

Perfect weekend

We saw this beautiful sunset tonight when we went for a quick walk through our suburb. It was the perfect end to a perfect weekend.

It was my birthday on Saturday!  Shhh... Enough said! Maybe next year I’ll acknowledge the dreadful year added up on my biological clock! It is especially bad when your grandmother tell you that you are now very old...

We had a great time with the Toddler and spending time with friends and family! It is only now that I realize: I am officially a year olderShriek! (wink smile!)

Luckily I was spoilt rotten! And the weather is very good to me this year! It is hot HOT here in South Africa. Usually by this time in the year it is beginning to get cold and turning into autumn. No sign of it on this side...

I hope you had a great weekend as well?

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty sunset. That's what those season-transitional sunsets look like here in Los Angeles too. Clouds mixed with lots of beautiful colors.

    Happy Birthday! If what they say is true, it's those little ones that will keep us younger longer. Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! May your year be blessed beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday :)

    Now we all know for next year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs