That is, until I got pregnant again, and since then I was more awake than I wanted. First with the uncomfortable pregnant belly, and then the baby and the nightly sleep deprivations...
I became aware of something else as well. Something which did not bother me at all before... There is a Chainsaw in the bedroom. It is real and it is very very LOUD! It makes sleeping very difficult! To drift away in that wonderful magical world of SLEEP... Very difficult!
I am lucky that as soon as I break into the threshold of sleep, I am away for the night.
To get there is the problem.
Ways I try to deal with the Chainsaw:
- Nudge or poke or stroke of the offending noise maker.
- Trying to straighten the cushion for another sleep position.
- Putting the cushion over my own ears.
- I have on occasion gone to sleep in the Toddler’s room. (It seems the Chainsaw does not bother her at all when she lies next to it!)
- When trying to verbalize the problem, I only get back that I have my own Chainsaw melodies... “sigh”
- On occasion I have tried to record it, and strangely it has worked very well. The offender wakes up, or the sounds are not that loud anymore...
Until then, what other remedies do you suggest for dealing with snoring?