- It does not feel like holidays when you stay in your own home.
- Looking at all the odd jobs that needs to get done does not make it feel like holidays.
- I would definitely not need to iron while on holidays.
- I’m sure the toddler wouldn’t have gotten sick when we were on holiday! (We had a quick visit to the doctor’s this afternoon...)
- Rushing around for last-minute Christmas shopping is not fun while still at home.
- I would not have spent two hours in the bank while on holiday.
- I would have been able to get some afternoon naps worked into the schedule while on holiday.
Who else finds this time of the year a bit depressing and stressful?
Another new year’s resolution for next year: We are going away for the Christmas holiday in 2011! Some sea and sand will really do the trick... (Hint! HINT!)