The day care also closed for the year. The toddler has completed a whole year in her class.
The toddler got her report card:
- She listens to her teacher.
- Creative activities: She does finger pant; building with blocks; play with dolls.
- Cleaning in class: She tries her best. (Is there a child who eagerly helps with cleaning up?)
- She has adapted very well in class.
- Eating: Very well. She begins to eat on her own.
- Friends: She prefers playing on her own.
- Sharing of toys: She struggles with sharing of her toys. (This is especially hard for singletons. I know from previous experience with the teen...)
- She knows all the parts of her body.
- Extra commentary: "She is a very good little girl and loving towards her teachers. But she bites her friends when she does not get her own way. She loves playing in the sand pit. It is a pleasure to have her in class. She loves listening to stories"
Things to focus on/learn for the New Year:
- Not acting in a negative way (hitting and biting) when not getting her own way.
Day care woes and first report card