|Arnia and the BF, Stian|
The year has gone swoooosh!
This year I did grade 11 (standard 9) and what a year it was from projects to tests to hockey to keeping up a social life and having a bf.
Next year I will be doing Matric, the big and final year, but I still feel like a little kid and quite frankly I am scared of stepping up to the plate of being part of the eldest of the school.
A few highlights of this year:
A few highlights waiting for next year:
- We were at Umdloti, Durban, while the 2010 Soccer World Cup was on T.V.
- My boyfriend and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary and it was great.
- I played hockey and met a lot of new people and also got to rediscover old friends.
- My baby sister has crept so deep in my heart and I would do anything for her, even give up my afternoon naps.
- I am going on my long awaited French tour and afterward I am going to visit my aunt in London.
- Every girl dreams about this day: The Prom Night! (I am already collecting photos for possible dresses)
I realized the other day that I still feel very young almost like a 12 year old that is still discovering the world and next year this time I will be thinking of university.Related posts:
That’s a scary thought!
The secret lives of teens
Stressful teen years
Teen in love