Sunday 10 April 2011

This week I’m grateful for... my family

I am linking up with Maxabella and her I’m grateful for.

It is Sunday already, but I m so glad my family is all back at home again. The Teen is back from her Paris and London tour, and Hubby is back from his Namibia conference. I missed them!

Nothing than a missing family member to make us realise how important they are in our lives!

How lucky we are to be a family! Our lives are enriched beyond our wildest expectations. We are able to share our lives and tours... We know that when we share our photos, the members of our family actually want to see what we have been up to! (wink smile)

I love my family!

4 comments:

  1. I'm ridiculously sentimental about family. What's not to love!? And I was reading an article about foster carers this morning in yesterday's Good Weekend (always a day late around here) and it made me realise how incredibly lucky we are. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absence makes the heart grow fonder for sure! I'm so glad to hear they are all back home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have all under one roof again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that feeling! D was gone last week and I hated every single second of it!!!!

    Glad the teen is home - well done for letting her go and surviv

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs