Friday 15 April 2011

Daddy's girl

Daddy is the flavour of the month at this time! Daddy must do everything! He must read the Toddler her story, and he must lie next to her when she goes to sleep... He must make her bottle!

And she wants to go to him the whole time! "Pappa toe!"
Maybe it's got something to do with him going away last week to a conference?

I am not complaining at all! It is a wonderful relationship, and Mum gets a bit of me-time! (Wicked! Wink smile!)

Perfect, it seems!

I am looking forward to a beautiful weekend. Winter is closing in on us, but we are going to enjoy a bit of the warmth of staying indoors, and each other's company!

Hope you have a lovely time as well!

I am linking up with Supermom and her Friend Finding Fridays today.
Friend Finding Fridays

2 comments:

  1. Your little one is so cute, Karen! You have such a beautiful family, you are truly blessed! I am glad I found your blog and I am now following you thanks to Friend Finding Fridays, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for some me-time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs