We had an early Christmas here.
Part of the family is not going to be with us next week!
We had two days of family get-together events this weekend.
This IS the festive season!
It is definitely part of the festive traditions that I want to impart on the Toddler:
- It is a time of family and togetherness.
- It is a time of giving.
- It is a time of fun.
- It is a time of love and peace and rest!
- It is a time focusing on our children.
- It is a time of reflection and renewal.
- It is a time of telling stories.
The Toddler is going to have a week of presents with her birthday coming up on Wednesday...
What Christmas traditions are important to you?