Monday 31 October 2011

Positive Parenting - status update as a parenting mantra

Positive Parenting: Toddlers and Beyond on WordItOut
 I saw this today at Positive Parenting: Toddlers and Beyond on Facebook.
This is a status update I want to be reminded of quite frequently.

I want to call it my parenting mantra.


Respect me so I could respect others

Forgive me so I could forgive others

Listen to me so I could listen to others

Do not beat me so I wouldn't beat others

Do not humiliate me so I wouldn't humiliate others

Talk to me so I could talk to others

Do not laugh at me

Do not offend me

Do not ignore me

Love me so I could love

I am learning about life from you

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I really liked it. Thanks for sharing.

    Take the test Caring For Toddlers and find out how good are you at caring for toddlers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parenting mantra is simple but humane. Parents have important roles to play in the development of attitude of children not only within the members of the household but also towards society.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs