Thursday 9 June 2011

Jealous of the dog

Another one of those icy cold days where we wish we could have stayed under the covers! In bed!

Just like the dog... Staying at home while we have to go out in the cold!

Life is not fair!

I even feel jealous of the cleaning lady coming in to our house once a week... I’m sure she does not share the same sentiments, because she has to work! And not stay in bed!

I really wish I could let the little one sleep until she wakes up in her own time. Now I have to dress her while she sleeps, and keeps on turning back on her stomach. I have become quite a master magician. I can dress the toddler, and put on her nappy, while she keeps on sleeping on her stomach. I comb her hair while she sleeps, and make the pony tail. Shoes go on backwards as well! I have put it on to the wrong feet before, but most of the times I get it right!

Today is one of those days I wish I had been one of our dogs. Sleeping the whole day!

Hibernating weather is here!

But we have to work! The plight of the working mother.... And I have to drop off a sleeping toddler at day care...

Do you also feel a bit of envy towards the dogs and the cleaning lady? Or SAHM’s?
I envy you today!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do - but you are lucky that yours sleep so late. My boys are usually awake by latest 5:30

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of those double edged swords. I've been on both sides of the fence and both have its pluses and its minuses. I'm trying to experience the best of both worlds working from home, but some days I think I'm trying to burn the candle on too many ends! And at the end of the day we should decide to just make the best of what we have! Don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you are right, H! :D
    I have got a job that I can go to, and we can pay the bills!
    Onwards we go, and stop with this complaining about wanting to be a SAHM!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs