The rhetorical questions:
(I don’t think there is an answer to one of them, but you are welcome to give me your answers. Wink smile!)
- Why the Toddler does fall asleep even before her bed-time on Friday and Saturday night, but on Sunday it’s a different story?
- Why does the weekend seem like an unlimited opportunity for doing those tasks that need to be done, and comes Sunday night it has not been done?
- Why do the weekends feel so very short?
- Why The Teen does have so many appointments to go to on a weekend when we have specifically declared it a stay-at-home weekend?
- Why do I plan to fit in some exercise over the weekend, but it never realizes?
- Why do we love weekends so much more than the week? (Does it say something about our jobs?)
Yeah, the weekend is only four sleeps away!