Monday 15 February 2010

Surfacing after a week of the stomach bug


It has been a rough week with the stomach bug. It is only yesterday that we got some sense back of reality.
We are thoroughly fed up with viruses.
It got to a point where I wanted to close Mieka’s room after a monster nappy, never to open it up again... I’m sure every mother/father knows what I am talking about? Poop story deluxe! (But I am not going to expand on it. Too gross!)
Mieka is going back to day care, and I am back at work!
I am actually looking forward to it today! (Guilty smile)
(I’m sure only until lunchtime today... then I am going to miss her terribly after the 24/7 week)
(Photo: Mieka did not want to let go of Arnia's bear that she got from the BF for Valentine's Day)
Related posts:

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that Mieka's feeling better... and yes I know what u mean with the poop story!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs