Thursday 2 May 2019

15 years anniversary - Can you believe it?

Anniversary selfie at Chicago's Piano Bar
Date night at Chicago's Piano Bar

We both can't believe it's been 15 years. It was just the other day we got married and started with our adventure together. We have been looking through our photos, and reliving all the good times. There's been more good times than the bad one's. We can definitely say we can weather the storms by now. 


We had a date night on Tuesday, although our anniversary was yesterday, the 1st of May. Miss Fine had a sleepover at her grandparents, which she always loves to do! We went to Chicago's Piano Bar for a Fire & Wine evening. It was lovely, although the Van Loveren box wines advertised as "upmarket wines" are not what we were expecting. Heh-heh! Serves us for not asking before the time. Doesn't matter. The food and entertainment were great, and we had a lovely time. 

There's been difficult times as well, but it only makes us say: We made it through! Remember those days? Remember yesterday?

We are still having fun together

I like coming home to you
I like how you are always ready for an adventure.
I like that you are such a good dad.
I like watching series and movies with you.
I like your food. (Especially your food!)
I like your jokes.
I like your phone calls and messages.
I like our daughters and how they have enriched our lives.
I LIKE you!

I LOVE you!

Thanks for doing this life with me.


Related posts:

14th anniversary - We are still having fun together

A long anniversary weekend

10 years of happy!


1 comment:

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs