Wednesday 24 April 2019

AgeWell review - I am aging better than before!

AgeWell skin care range in box
AgeWell skincare range from Nimue

For the past two months I have been using AgeWell exclusively, and I am so happy with the results. The before and after picture is below, and there is a big difference.

AgeWell is the retail arm of Nimue Skin Technology which launched in Foschini stores last year. This skincare range does not target skin type, but rather the specific life stage you are in. Each range being specific to you in your 20’s, 30’s and 40’s. AgeWell not only offers rejuvenation (treating existing and visible problems) but prejuvenation (using products before signs of ageing appear). 
AgeWell is a global first-to-market concept, and the products contain industry-leading ingredients that are free from SLES, parabens, alcohol and silicones. 



I had two questions before the products were sent to me:

1. Do they test on animals? NO! So happy for this.

2. Will the products still work for somebody over 50? YES! And it does!

In the second week, I got a bit of a spot break-out on my forehead. I had a few questions about the use of the products as well, and Crystelle Laljith from Tribeca PR (who sent me the products) addressed all my concerns immediately.

Questions to AgeWell 


1. How do you apply the face serum and the eye serum with the sharp nozzles? 

Clueless me was trying to press the serum nozzles into my face, instead of applying it to my ring finger and dabbing it very lightly on my face. Works much better, and having better control with the ring fingers.

2. The toner sprays large droplets, and takes a while to dry. Is it better to spray onto cotton and then put it on your face?

I am still spraying the toner on my face, and distributing it after that. Cotton also works.

3. What do you use to clean eye make-up? The cleanser does not work for waterproof mascara, and it stings the eyes.

The range needs a cleanser, and I am using a different cleanser when I start with my daily cleansing routine. I follow up with the AgeWell Cleanser on my face, but avoid the eye areas.

4. How long do you wait to see a visible result?

Crystelle said I should give it a month. I saw a difference in the third week already. I first noticed it on my neck.

5. If you get an outbreak of small bumps on your skin, do you continue? It's not a rash. It's not red. Just irregular bumps, especially on my forehead. I believe the products are working, and cleaning the skin? I have been leaving on the cleanser now twice a week to see if that helps with exfoliation?

The AgeWell range cleared the impurities from my skin, and it's all gone! I have noticed that the lines on my face are much less defined and my skin looks more radiant.

How can I stop using it now? I can't and I won't. I definitely need this to age better than before. I have been using the products now for two months. I got it on 7 March. There is about one month product left. (Maybe more? I will come back here to edit if that's the case)

AgeWell in my bathroom cupboard



Thanks so much for introducing me to this range.

I want to keep on Aging Well!

The Before and the After photo. Notice the line between my eyes which are definitely more smooth today than a month back. (Today's photo was taken with make-up, but it won't lessen the line)

I am so impressed!

It gets 5/5 from me. (And now I have to open my Foschini account again.)

AgeWell Before and After skincare results
AgeWell Results Before (Left) and After (Right)

More information here: AgeWell

Disclaimer: I was sent the products, but was not paid to write this review. Thanks so much, Tribeca PR and AgeWell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs