Tuesday, 13 November 2012
You know it is near the end of the year...
- The Student is back home, finished with writing her exams. I am exhaling with her! It has been a tough year!
- The Toddler is busy with assessments at pre-primary, and not so keen going every day.
- The concert is done and dusted.
- The ballet concert is a few movie clips on my phone!
- The tiny gymnastics end-of-year is happening on Saturday.
- We are seeing Christmas decorations everywhere, but I think I will leave our own Christmas decorations for December. (It feels like it has been put up very early this year?)
- We are all beginning to look forward to the holidays, especially since we now have our own holiday to look forward to. I usually feel that holidays at home does not feel like holidays.
- I have compiled my list: What I want for Christmas. It is the first time I had drawn up a list so far in advance, thanks to Blogger Secret Santa by Stiletto Mum.
- I am beginning to contemplate my goals for next year. One of the main goals is looking at studying again. A lecturer told me to contemplate doing a longitudal study with my Masters that I did not finish. As I hate not completing it, it is something really worth considering!
- It is great weather for swimming here! (Sorry, Northern Hemisphere!)
I love this time of the year!
What are you planning for December?
Do you also like this time of the year?