That's why I think that joining in with the following initiative is a great way to step into some festive spirit.
Especially since thinking about spoiling yourself are usually the last thing on your mind...
Charlotte at Stiletto Mum is linking all up for Blogger Secret Santa. She is aiming for 100 participants this year! Names should be in by 16 November and presents should be in the region of R100.
I am also in, as I have enjoyed Robin's blog book swop (The Book Club Blog) so much.
List of things I would love to get for Christmas:
- Funky hats;
- Kindle gift vouchers/ books;
- Bath goodies, such as bubble bath and soaps;
- Chocolate, the darker, the better;
- Funky watch;
- Hair accessories;
- Red wine;
- Cute notebooks;
- iPad cover;
- "Words", such as "Peace", "Love", "Dream", "Play", "Laugh", "Happy", etc.
- Anything from Poetry;
- Gift vouchers for manicures/pedicures;
- Gift vouchers for massages
- Kodak Inkjet printer
- Kodak canvas print
Who is also joining at Stiletto Mum?