What I want for Christmas: A Kodak Inkjet printer!
I would love to get my hands on such a printer. I have been walking around with memory sticks and CDs full of photos that I plan to print at a photo shop, and never get around doing it...
It is nearly the end of the year, and I haven't printed the photos for calenders that I bought at the end of last year. (*sigh*)
A working printer, with full colour cartridges, would have been nice!
The things I could do with a printer while we still have a toddler in the house:
- Print photo books;
- Print photos for grandmothers and -fathers.
- Print photos to put up at the office;
- Make memory albums;
- Make photo calenders for Christmas presents; and
- Finally replace those old photos in the photo frames that are filling up the cupboards;
One lucky person will receive the Kodak Inkjet printer ESP 2170 (at a price of R1499) by doing the following:
1. Like Kodak SA on Facebook
2. Like MomAgain@40 on Facebook.
3. Comment below.
(Unfortunately only for South African readers of this blog)
The winner will be announced next Friday, 16 November.
The really-really nice about the Kodak Inkjet range of printers:
- This innovative line of printing technology incorporates Kodak’s cutting edge pigment-based inks and printing technology, which produce long-lasting, high-quality printing at a fraction of the cost of other leading cartridge replacements.
- These revolutionary printers will allow users to print crisp, sharp documents and lab-quality photographs, which are smudge-proof, water-resistant and last a lifetime, at home or in the office, at market-changing low costs.
- These features mean a total of 48% average savings on replacement inks and the lowest average cost per page, with Kodak Inkjet printers also offering very low power consumption that uses 71% less power in stand-by mode.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac, the premium all-in-one products in this range of intelligent printers are packed with nifty features like the automatic duplexer: Home Centre software that enables the user to edit and add effects to images, as well as memory card slots for loading images directly off your camera.
- Premium printers are also equipped with wi-fi capability that requires only 7 minutes to set up, making it possible to send documents and images directly from your smartphone or iPad to your printer, using the easily downloadable Kodak Pic Flick. Now you can print what you want, when you want - for a whole lot less.