Friday 14 May 2010

FlogYoBlog Friday - I'm playing today

Happy FlogYoBlog today. I'm playing also today. FYBF is all about promoting your blog and connecting with other like minded bloggers. Brenda at MummyTime started it all! (Great idea, Brenda!)
mummytime

I've had a terrible week attending training and working on lesson plans. A great learning curve for me! I am extremely tired after I used up my last two remaining brain cells... (Smile)

Happy Football Friday to all here in South Africa as well!

Brenda's rules for FlogYoBlog Friday:

"Just read through them. They're pretty easy to follow.
Follow Brenda's blog. (if you haven't already
done so).
Grab her bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
Link
your Blog Name and URL below.
Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It
could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.
Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Pay it forward is the name of the game).
The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays
A new and fresh link list
will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link
list does not carry over to the following week.
And lastly, have lotsa fun
That is it. Link it up, link it up!"

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs