WarsawMommy! Even more sunshine for this time of the year!
The questions that accompany this award: (Of course, there is something you have to do! That’s why it’s taken me a week to put up the award and write the post!)
What do you do when you’re bored?
What’s that! Moms don’t know what it means “being bored”! I would love to be bored (to death)! If it would come to pass, I would just sit and enjoy it… OR, read!
Are you an autumn, or a spring?
Autumn. But spring at heart. ;-)
Quick! You’re stuck at an airport for hours, and the only options are crossword puzzle, or an old novel nobody’s ever heard of. Which would you pick?
Being bored! Fabulous! Then the novel.
Jane Austen or Emily Bronte?
Do you feel prepared for the five other questions coming your way?
I should have been prepared?
Who’s your hero?
In real life – every one of us!
“Toddler” (I am one-track minded at the moment. Before “toddler” it was “baby”.)
Are you one of those “checklist” people, or are you a “wing it and hope everything goes well” sort of person?
Checklist person. I cannot function without my diary.
What phrase has stuck with you in your life?
‘We are all one.”
If you were to choose between coffee and tea . . . which would you go with?
Coffee! (Even though I know that I must switch to herbal teas for my own health!)
I have to pass this award on to six more people:
1. Cat at Juggling Act of Life. She has a daughter and fraternal twin boys. It sounds very hectic to me! But she takes it all in her stride…
2. Shayne at [Time-Out]. Unfortunately she has gone private with her blog. I enjoy her beautiful photos of her most recent achievements in the kitchen. It sounds divine every time! (I am in awe of everyone who can bake, and who seems to enjoy it while doing it!) I also love her “count-my-blessings” type of posts, or “things I realised”.
3. Yvonne with 2412towers and the funny twisted story of her divorce, and subsequent reconstructed family after a new marriage. It’s a laugh with a tear!
4. Rock Mom at Snuggle Buggle Rock Mom. Love the way she talks about her “shrimp”; of being a single mom; and being so candid about her life.
5. I’m so not a blogger struggles sometimes with the blues, and we get a peek into that side of her personality. Love it that she shares her feelings. The photos are always very beautiful!
6. Simply-Mel. Very candid about her life with kids and her weight loss. Which she actually accomplished quite well!
They make me realize that we are all struggling with the same mundane daily grind, but that LIFE IS GOOD, never mind the small stuff!
Keep going, Life bloggers! :D