This year's Father's Day is coming up again, and we are grateful to have this man in our lives...
I have my own great dad who showed us how it should be done! Thanks, Dad!
That made me search for the same, and I was not disappointed!
Little Missy cried crocodile tears this morning when her dad had left already. He usually drops her off in the mornings.
"He did not give me a kiss! He did not give me a hug!" (Although he did, but she was still sleeping.)
"He must fetch me this afternoon!"
- Making Little Missy All Bran Flakes just the way she likes it, each morning, and making sure she gets in something before school;
- Taking her to the family toilet when we are out and about, or still wiping her bum at home;
- Reading her a story or more, each time at bedtime;
- Making great dinners, and "helping" her to eat (on her request);
- Playing ball / puzzles / riding on her bicycle etc. with her;
- Wiping the tears;
- Putting on plasters;
- Fixing the broken toys;
- Watching Ice Age 4 for the 50th time with her;
- Picking her up, and carrying her around, until the sweat is dripping from his face;
- Helping to pay for those extra, extra music and ball classes at school, jus because she asked;
- Combing and making ponytails (and doing a great job at it);
- Helping with bath time, and helping with brushing of the teeth;
- Giving lots of hugs and kisses;
- Taxiing The Student back and forth to University, or dropping off somewhere;
- Sometimes throwing in extra pocket money;
- Always willing to help!
Your daughters know what a great man should be, and they will go searching for that again!
Thank you, each and every day!