Thursday 2 May 2013

Gautrain from Rosebank to Hatfield


We celebrated 9 years of being married yesterday!
It has been so much fun, and I love how I still enjoy going home at night! We enjoy each other's company, and we love doing stuff together.
Thank you for being the perfect mate and pall and life partner! I am so lucky to have you in my life!


Yesterday we finally did the Gautrain trip to Pretoria. We got on at Rosebank, and stepped down in Hatfield. Little Missy loved it!



When the first train arrived, I could not see a "perfect spot" for us to sit, and we stepped out of the train.
Big mistake! You can't take your time getting on. We had to wait another 30 minutes, and I was not very popular!


The train ride to Hatfield just takes long enough for us to enjoy. About 30 minutes!
We could also step out and walk to Hatfield Plaza and Square where we found Cappellos to have lunch at. The service was not that great, because they forgot to put in Little Missy's order, but for the rest it was perfect!


This was definitely a great way to spend our anniversary!


Related posts:

Gautrain train trip - The Toddler's first

Movie Clip Monday #10 - Toddler on the Gautrain

Wordless Wednesday #177 - Waiting for the Gautrain


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Glad you enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary...I love reading about marriages that work.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs