Monday, 10 December 2012
The Christmas tree went up this weekend.
This December feels like it is slipping by so fast!
I would have liked to put the tree up earlier...
Luckily the Toddler loved decorating it, and between her and her sister it went up in a jiffy!
Last night we went for our usual drive to the house with the most Christmas lights (Cnr of Appelblaar & Mopani in Randpark Ridge) we know in our area. They have even more lights up than the previous year!
I had a special day with the Toddler today. The school is closed, and we are struggling to make plans of what to do with her. Luckily there's a Granny and Grandpa, as well as my aunt. (Thank you! Thank you!)
It is a huge headache for working parents when schools are closed for the season!
Today made me realise of how much we are missing. There were so many sayings that I would have missed...
- Apparently she has two books of God. One of God, and one of Jesus.
- God loves children and wants to hug them. Adults just a little bit!
- We saw a car with pink wheels, and Jesus loves that person even more by given him/her the pink wheels.
- She wonders where God is staying, and if He is alone?
- The angels are getting old, and He is getting lonely!
I got to make a Christmas list of the things she wants from Father Christmas:
1. Ear rings (it involves ear piercings) > Where do we go to find a place that will shoot in both at the same time?
2. A new dress.
3. A tray with clay.
5. Leappad apps.
6. New shoes with heals.
7. A guitar.
It was a great day with my little one!
Wordless Wednesday #150 - Christmas Tree Angel
The Christmas Tree is up