Monday, April 23, 2012
Especially after a list of requests to look at you...
Which they never want to do!
Ways to get your toddler to smile for a photo:
- Offer some sort of reward: I will swing you if you smile for me! (Very effective, but it can become a problem. "No smile without payback!")
- Call out to them when your camera is ready to shoot. It may produce a perfect smile!
- Call to them to look at the elephant/bird/crocodile... (something outrageous!)
- Give them a camera/tablet/phone (photo booth) where they get to see themselves. It gets a lot of different poses!
- Jump up and down like a crazy person/clown!
What have you done to get a face/smile?