Saturday 17 December 2011

Play ground friendships

Play ground politics can be a daunting venture for any little one...

Walking up to strangers and asking them to play with you!

Up until this day I haven't mastered the skill!
I was just too shy as a child, and I could usually be found hanging round my mother's knees...

That's why I am so extremely pleased that I have daughters who find it much easier to make new friends.
Maybe it is the day care that makes them used being around other children, but I suspect it is also their personalities that makes it easier on them...


Phew! I love it that they can make friends more easily than me!


There is nothing more important than having friends!

1 comment:

  1. I can think of a few things more important, but it's still a wonderful quality to have, no doubt about t. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs