Friday 10 September 2010

Friday thanks

Friday is the best day of the week. It makes me grateful for another week gone by.

  • Friday signals the beginning of the weekend! What is better than this!
  • Friday means more time with the family!
  • Friday means a weekend to spend with the toddler. We miss her during the week.
  • Friday means special get-togethers with friends.
  • Friday means special get-togethers with the extended family.
  • Friday means sleeping in on Saturday and Sunday if we want to.
  • Friday means spending time at home.
  • Friday means spending time with the Hubby.
  • Friday means red wine and great food!
What is better than this?

I LOVE Fridays! It is my best day of the week, because it is full of promise and potential.
What is your best day of the week and why?

5 comments:

  1. I love Fridays too, but I also love Mondays! I like the start of a new week and the feeling that anything could happen. I like knowing I've had a happy weekend with family and that I will then get some me time! My worst day used to be Wednesday's but now I love it as my 5 year old is home with me and we bake and make and have fun together. Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fridays, too, for all of the same reasons you posted (love great wine and an awesome meal).

    Thanks for the follow. Happy to follow you right back.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My initial thought was Friday (yay its weekend) - then Monday (start of a new week) - then Wednesday (weekend on its way). But in the end I am going to have to say Saturday. No going to work and there is still Sunday to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Fridays are my favourite days...just to relax and spend time with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It's Friday, my favorite day of the week because it's my day off from work and the kids are still at school! La la la

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs