Tuesday 20 August 2019

Letibalm - still a firm favourite in our house

Letibalm products on flat-lay board with tissues
Letibalm Nose and Lip repair (Tegan Smith Photography)
Letibalm is the only balm that cares for the lips, nose and skin in-between. It's a firm favourite in our house. This past winter (yes, the winter is already forgotten here) we battled some colds and flu, and now it is hay fever season again. We can not survive runny noses without Letibalm.

I have found a new use for Letibalm as well. I wish I had known about it sooner, because I could have saved myself a lot of inflamed outbreaks on my face. Letibalm also has a new addition as well, a Letibalm Junior Nose and Lips repair fluid with a soothing strawberry flavour.


We keep our Letibalm repair creams in different places to always have it on hand.

Places to have a Letibalm on hand


- The bathroom cupboard
- The bedroom side-table
- The make-up table
- One of our most favourite handbag necessities
- Stationary bag going to school (Miss Fine did not get a big red nose with her flu two weeks back)
- Keeping one in the car
- The office drawer

You cannot have too much Letibalms!

Letibalm is made with active and natural ingredients shown to help calm, nourish and strengthen the skin including: centella (centella asiatica) an ancient healing herb with proven antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties; nourishing cocoa butter; witch hazel (hammamelis Virginia); lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) believed to prevent lip rash and cold sores, as well as antioxidant vitamin E. 
Check IvoHealth to see the extra ingredients that's added to each Letibalm as well.


My extra beauty hack with Letibalm. 

(I am so chuffed that I found this!)

I have to remove my facial hair with a hair removal cream. I cannot even think of doing it with waxing. The results are even more disastrous as I break out in hives. The removal creams also burn my face, and I have to be very precise with timing. No more than 2 minutes and 30 seconds. I usually still sit with burn marks on my face which takes about three to five days to clear. Letibalm sorts this perfectly. I put it on directly after I have washed off the cream, and I don't sit with burns and break-outs! Woo-Hoo!


Letibalm is available at a recommended retail price of R76 from Dis-Chem, selected Checkers stores and independent pharmacies.


Related post:

- How to survive exams - 3 things for moms


Disclaimer: We received a Letibalm Repair Nose & Lip repair pack this winter.
We are not paid to write this, but we love it even more this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs