|Disney Cookabout Season 3 Avo Tacos with Chunky Salsa recipe|
This recipe is from the Disney Cookabout launch, but I am allowed to share. It is so tasty and so easy to make. The most preparation is in the cutting and measurement of ingredients.
Biltong and Avo Tacos with Chunky Salsa recipe
Disney Cookabout recipe (Serves 2)
|Disney Cookabout - Avo Tacos with Chunky Salsa|
Ingredients:2 wheat flour tortillas
15 ml olive oil
60 ml low fat yoghurt
30 ml low fat / organic mayonnaise
10 ml lime juice
zest of half small lime
200 ml thinly sliced red and green cabbage
1 avocado, peeled, seeded and cubed
30 ml chopped spring onions
80 g small tomatoes, quartered
80 g corn kernels
30 ml chopped red pepper
Salt and black pepper
30 ml picked coriander leaves
10 ml red wine vinegar
5 ml olive oil
|Disney Cookabout Avo Tacos with Chunky Salsa recipe|
- Mix together the 15 ml olive oil, yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice and zest. Add it to the cabbage and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine all the salsa ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Heat a griddle pan on medium heat until hot and grill the tortillas until it is lightly charred and hot.
- Assemble the tacos by dividing the cabbage evenly among the grilled tortillas and top with avocado. (The biltong can also be added here if you want a this option)
- Fold the tortillas in half and serve immediately with chunky salsa.
|Miss Fine grilling the tacos|