|bfit Move 2|
My daughter won the bfit Move 2 personal tracker in a competition, and I bought myself one while it was still on special. The trackers do not cost an arm and a leg. I got mine for 400 ZAR, which is totally doable.
I have had the tracker for two months now, and it does everything I want a tracker to do.
Features of the bfit Move2 Personal Tracker that I love- Measures daily activity (steps).
- Measures heart rate.
- Monitors sleep.
|Last night's sleep =- bfit Move 2 tracker|
- Daily silent vibrating alarm can be set.
- Call and social media alerts. (You can select which social media alerts you want on your wrist. I have only set up my whatsapp to alert me.)
- Remote camera control by button and wrist movement.
- Sedentary alert. I have set mine for every 30 minutes which works great!
- It syncs with the Veryfit 2.0 app on the phone, which can be pulled into iHealth on iPhone.
- The tracker needs only to be recharged once a week! I charge it while I'm in the bath, because it charges in a hour.
- It is life waterproof - sweat, rain and water drop proof.
- It syncs by bluetooth.
- Great look and manageable size. People tends to think it is one of the expensive versions.
I get all my information I want about my health, and I can challenge myself with regards to fitness, sleep and being more active.
This little gadget gets a HUGE thumbs up!