Sunday 7 August 2016

Jozi Meetup at Cafe Zing - Score!


bloggers, Jozi bloggers

It is always a "score" to attend a bloggers' meetup. And I am not only talking about the goody bags. Thanks to Laura and Heather for organizing this via SA Mom Blogs!

It is always great to meet other bloggers and to reconnect with the bloggers we read on a regular basis. We are more than virtual friends, and some people I have know from the beginning of my own blog.

Roxy Hutton (CGS Creative) gave us lots to think about blog branding and Salome Nourse (Yellow Lab) had great tips about photographing. I learnt a great deal!

Here are my shares on social media this weekend.








A photo posted by Karen Du Toit (@karentoittoit) on

4 comments:

  1. Was lovely to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen, love your pics. It was great seeing you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs