Tuesday 1 March 2016

Serendipity happens more than you think!

Serendipity: A"fortunate happenstance" or "pleasant surprise"
Life Day Spa


What is the odds that my daughter starts working on a Friday, and I have already put in leave for that day?

What is the odds that I am free to be able to drive her to her first day of work?

What is the odds that my daughter's workplace is not far from where I should be for a few hours?

What is the odds that I get invited for a pamper on the same day that I am feeling a bit sad and nostalgic about a new phase in my eldest life? (And also ours?)

What is the odds?

The invite from Cerebra, because "Hauwei shares the love"!
"What? It is only February. It feels like we are halfway through the year. While we can't stop time, we should take a minute - especially if it is to spoil ourselves. Hell, let us take more than a minute, let's do 2.5 hours."
I totally agree with this! We should take more than a minute to take care of ourselves!

This day helped me so much with reflection and focus!
We are moving into a new era in our family!


Pedi and mani pamper at Life Day Spa



Maybe I should have gone with a bit more colour? ;-)
Kitchen Bar at Design Quarter

Kitchen Bar Vegetarian wrap 
There is no such thing as coincidence!


Thank you Huawei and Cerebra!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely the way things fell into place. That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything works together for our good one way or the other!! How is she enjoying the job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs FF She loves her job! She couldn't have asked for a better start!

      Delete
  3. That looks like an awesome spoil...and I don't believe in coincidence...I call it God planned.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs