Monday 25 May 2015

WIN a Winnie the Pooh soft toy


Winnie the Pooh launched on Disney Junior on DStv Channel 309 from Sunday 24 May with Springtime with Roo.

It is such a special edition, with all the characters looking forward to Spring and Easter, but Rabbit planning a special spring-cleaning session... (I hope you were able to watch it or record it for later!)

Good news is that it is starting to run with back-to-back episodes from 1 June 2015:

CET
12:30
12:45
12:55
13:20
13:45

To win one of five Winnie the Pooh soft toys, please write in the comments below about your favourite Winnie the Pooh moment with your kids.
My favourite moments are when I am reading or watching the stories with my kids. All of them!


The Eldest says her best quote is still this one. She had a poster of Winnie the Pooh quotes when she was growing up.
“What day is it?", asked Winnie the Pooh
"It's today," squeaked Piglet
"My favorite day," said Pooh”

― A.A. Milne

I will select five winners on Friday 9 am via Random.org.
(This is unfortunately only open to South African viewers.)


WINNERS: 
Jozi Wahm, Luchae Williams, Adele, Lisa Labuschagne and Elise Du Toit. 
Please send me your email that I can forward it!


Related post:

Winnie the Pooh coming to Disney Junior from Sunday 24 May - watch to win a Winnie the Pooh soft toy!

9 comments:

  1. Pooh Bear is a firm favourite in our house. My first favourite memory was whenever I read the story of Pooh's birthday to my daughter when she was younger and she would knock on the book whenever somebody would knock on Pooh Bear's door. My second Pooh memory was my son's Pooh Bear themed birthday party which was a very special day for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of corse my 7 month old's favorite Winnie the Pooh moment is every moment! She loves sticking her little fingers into her plush toys eyes and ears... it's as if she finds something to investigate. I've also found that reading to her has become so much more fun, since she loves looking at the pictures now and she laughs when I make funny faces to accompany the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We grew up loving Pooh, looking forward to passing the tradition along to our little one when they old enough. Love the books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa Labuschagne27 May 2015 at 17:39

    My favourite moment is watching winnie the pooh with my 19 month old baby on weekends and remember watching it when I was a little girl. So glad my child can also have the experience of enjoying the episodes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our favorite pooh h moment is playing with our hunny night light and learning about the stars and the moon !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite moment is to just relax and enjoy the movie with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the five ladies who commented here! Please send me your email addresses on karentoit toit at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow- this is very exciting! Thank you very much MomAgain@40- my kids will love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops guess I thought I was one of the 5! I jumped the gun! but I see I'm not one of the winners :(

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs