It feels like we went to a party ourselves!
(The stuff that happens to parents of all younsters! I know!)
On Friday night the girls were off to a club, and we could only sleep soundly again after they came home at 3 in the morning... (The lights on, with us checking our cellphones regularly...)
They of course had a ball of a time!
We were worried
- about them being at a club;
- had given loads of speeches of never leaving their drinks unattended;
- about letting us know when they arrive, and when they leave;
- worried about them being stopped at road blocks (even though the designated driver did not drink);
- worried about them being out so late!
I tell you, its easier having a toddler that stays by your side and in your house!
(Photo: The Toddler was not impressed that her sister was going to a party without her, and could only be placated when she was also allowed to wear her party dress!)