Thursday 23 February 2012

Pass the MeMe tag


Cat at Juggling Act of Life tagged me.
I always feel guilty when I do not respond to these, and today was a bit of a muse-less day...
So I am happily playing/tagging along.

The (bendable) rules:
"You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about herself on his/her blog. (I am skipping this - as she did and you can too)
Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You must choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
Go to each blogger’s page and mention that you have tagged
him/her."



The 11 questions by Cat at Juggling Act of Life:

Name the one product in your kitchen you can not function without.
The kettle – for my daily coffee!
If you can change your career decision, what would you like to be (disregard training, money etc- this is a dream job)
A computer programmer – I would love to be more techie savvy!
What is your favorite toy (as in gadget, craft item, etc)
Kindle
What is your favorite book of all times? (or just choose one for now)
Neale Donald Walsch – Conversations with God (1-3)
If you could give your 16 year old self one bit of advice only, what would it be?
Relax!
Chocolate or vanilla cake? And specifically what type.
Chocolate, Any Type!
Meat, fish or chicken?
Fish every time
On what would you spend R300 or 40US$ or the equivalent thereof as a spoil for yourself?
Book/s
Which building in the whole wide world do you think is beautiful or have captured your attention?
The Sydney Opera House
If you could go on a dream holiday right now, no costs spared, to which one destination will you go and who will you take along? (no world tours allowed - one destination)
I just checked out Spier specials this morning, but any Cape destination will do for me…
If you were a flower, which one will you be. And why?
Sunflower! It’s bright and useful and rugged!


I am tagging the last 11 commentors on my blog as well:
Maxabella at Maxabella Loves
Jen R at Let it go 
Tasneem at MumDrum 


My questions:
Name a pet peeve
What would you do over?
Are you happy now?
Why/why not?
What book are you reading now?
How do you take a breather?
What is your job title?
When is your next holiday?
Which do you prefer: Beach or bush holiday?
How much sleep do you get each night? (Vs. How much sleep does your body need?)
Do you listen to Talk Radio or Music Radio?


Anyone else can also answer these and pass the tag on.
I love reading the answers.

Thanks Cat!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me Karen. I will reply to your questions and I already tagged you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Sunflowers are beautiful arent they!!!

    Will do this asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tag, hopefully this slow poke pc will behave so i can answer ur qs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again! I tagged you back, I don't of course expect you to do the whole thing again, but I would love to read your responses to my questions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers Karen...thanks for the tag, will post on the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved learning a bit more about you...thank you for the tag. Blogging has been slow so I need some fodder.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs