Tuesday 29 September 2009

Expressions

I am a bit sad today. I have been contemplating to stop expressing milk at work, but yesterday it came to decision time. I have been struggling to remember every day to express at exactly the same time. If I did not do it on the minute, my milk takes long to “come in”. Yesterday my milk did not come for both times. So I had only a measly portion of milk to send to school today. It becomes very stressful. The day mother also told me that Mieka does not like drinking milk, and mostly prefer her food. So, from now, I will only be giving her the breast at night, and early before she goes to the crèche. Because I am sad already, I wonder what I am going to do at the end of the year when I am planning to stop breastfeeding altogether?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely compliment on my blog.

    I'm so sorry to hear your sadness on letting go of breastfeeding, I can understand why. You have such a sweet sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember how sad I was to stop breast feeding too. With everything else concerning babies I can console myself with the thought: ah - I will wait for my grandchildren. But this is something that when it is finished it is finished. Same with being pregnant. I am sorry for you, and can just say - enjoy the time you have left.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs