Tuesday 1 January 2019

Resilience - perfect word for 2019

Word for 2019 Resilience
Word of the Year

I love to have a word for a year. It helps to focus and energise. I need a strong word for this year, because 2018 in review left us a bit despondent. But check us this year!

I have the perfect word for this year: RESILIENCE



Google dictionary sums it up perfectly:

re·sil·ience
[ri- zil-y uhns, - zil-ee- uhns or ri- zil-y uhn-see, - zil-ee- uhn-see]
NOUN
1.
the power or ability to return to the original form, position, etc., after being bent, compressed, or stretched; elasticity.
2.
ability to recover readily from illness, depression, adversity, or the like; buoyancy.

Last year's word, "Positive" worked out very well, and we had much to be grateful for!

We start tomorrow off with a bang. I am going back to work, grateful that I still have a job.


We also start off with a give-away on this blog!


What is your word for 2019? I would love to hear.

6 comments:

  1. Wow that's a great word you have. I'm still unsure. In fact I have a few words, thinking, should I only choose one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa You can choose as many as you want. :-) I love to have a word to ground me when things get tough.

      Delete
  2. Great word! Wishing you much resilience and general good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soek nog die hele tyd 'n woord. KEUSE is myne. Die KEUSE wat jy maak kan baie dinge oop sluit of toemaak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dis 'n perfekte woord. Stem daarmee saam. mens het 'n keuse in die lewe!

      Delete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs