I get insanely, green, dark-green, purple jealous!!!
Because I know how pleased you are and should be about yourself!
And how much good you have packed into that exercise.
Meanwhile, back at the Bum in the chair, I am Slump-Sister!
And not feeling good at all about myself!
It struck me today that not exercising is the same as being stuck in domestic violence.
You are the only person that can change the situation!
- You can complain until your hair falls out and your toes turn orange. It will not change the situation.
- You can feel sorry for yourself. You can cry. It will not change the situation.
- You can tell the priest, the psychologist, your family and friends about your bum deal. It will not change the situation!
- You can stay! It will not change the situation!
How to deal with domestic violence:
- You need to make the ultimatums!
- You have to act if things does not change.
- You have to get out of there!
Of course it is not easy, but is it possible.
Staying there is also a decision!
So, I lifted my bum today:
20 minutes of rolling hills on level 3 gave me 7 kilometres.
100 arm exercises (don't know what you call it), and 30 sit-ups!
Better than staying on my chair during lunch-time!