Friday 10 May 2013

What are you going to become?


Some children know what they want to do and become with their lives from a very early age.

I asked Little Missy the same question the other day. Up until now Grade R is still the ultimate goal in Life...


She wants to become a house worker.

(Obviously I asked for an explanation.)

Because a house worker is in Grade R.

She learns the children how to write.

It is not being a person that cleans people's houses!


I tried to press the issue some more, to understand what she means.


I am going to become what I am going to become!

You have asked enough questions (VERY ANGRY)!


1 comment:

  1. LOL! I have an idea that she is going to laugh a lot when she reads these posts in years to come.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments :D

Subscribe via email

Blog Archive

Mommalicious

Blogarama

Blogarama - Friends & Family Blogs